Fundamentals of Mixed Domain Oscilloscopes
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this course.
The MDO is designed specifically to make time correlated measurements between digital, analog, and RF signals simultaneously in both the time and frequency domain. For the first time, an engineer now has an integrated tool to analyze complex RF behavior that has been difficult to verify with separate instruments.
This video course is ideal for the embedded designer that is attempting to understand the RF signal integrity of their design and correlate time and frequency measurements.
In this video course, you will learn:
- Industry trends driving the need for measurement domain correlation
- An overview of the MDO capabilities and topology
- Learn about common behaviors of RF that make impact your design
- Several common use case examples:
- Debugging embedded wireless devices
- How to troubleshoot EMI in embedded designs
- How to correlate time and frequency domain behaviors of RF signals