Android Beyond the Phone - A Progress Report
This webinar discusses recent improvements to Android semiconductor architectures, new devices beyond the smartphone, what has become mainstream, and they key challenges developers continue face when building the next generation of Android-based devices.
What You Will Learn
- Key characteristics of Android and how these factors impact non-phone devices
- What has changed for the better and the key challenges that still remain
- How Mentor continues to play a key role in successful design and implementation
- Embedded developers building or planning to develop Android-based devices
- Technical managers looking to better understand the challenges and rewards of using Android in their products
Vlad Buzov, Senior Architect, Mentor Embedded Vlad has more than six years experience in Embedded Linux programming. His expertise includes porting, customizing, and optimizing existent products and developing custom solutions based on open source components for Mentor Embedded customers. Prior to joining Mentor, Vlad served as Senior Engineer at Embedded Alley and MontaVista Software. Originally from Russia, Vlad is now based in San Jose, California.