Fundamentals of Embedded Systems Security
Please disable any pop-up blockers for proper viewing of this course.
This course provides an introduction to embedded systems security including what could happen if your security is compromised and methods to prevent this from happening. Content includes:
- The Need For Security
- Different types of Networks
- Constraints on Embedded System resources
- Types of Embedded System platforms
- What does "Embedded Security" mean?
- Cryptography in a Nutshell
- Data Integrity
- Security Constructs / Applications